Download Instructions For Audio
Downloading and saving
your Spanish Audio lessons to your hard drive is easy.
Just follow the simple directions below :
Downloading Spanish Audio Lessons
First set up your computer
If the writing doesn't appear open my documents
right click on the new folder and click rename
rename the folder "Informal Spanish 2".
Now the download; On the download page, right click on the link to the audio lessons you want to downlaod.
- Open my documents on your computer
- Click on file
- Put you mouse on new
- A new menu will appear click on folder
- Write "Informal Spanish 2" in the box under the folder
This will save the audio lesson on your computer and it will be easy for you to find.
Just go to my documents and open the "Informal Spanish 2" folder then click
on the icon to open the audio lesson.
While downloading the Audios, please be patient. The lessons can
take several minutes to download depending on the speed of your Internet
- A box should appear titled "file download"
- A few seconds later a second box should open that says- save as
- In the save as box at the top you will see - save in - click on the arrow
- Click on my documents
- Click on the folder you made that says "Shortcut to Spanish Audio"
- Click save
- repeat for each audio you wish to save
©2007 Shortcut to Spanish, All Rights Reserved.